CHEVROLET AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND PROMOTIONS
GET PREFERRED PRICING
Welcome to the all-new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Preferred Pricing website. Here you will find everything you need to get the vehicle that is right for you. Your affiliation with us will provide you with an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at a preferred price.
Eligible employees of Preferred Pricing companies have the opportunity to receive the best price. You can save even more by combining this discount with our retail offers, GM Card allowances and if eligible, Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Student Bonus Discount and Mobility Program.
It's easy to take advantage of Preferred Pricing. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
1) See if your company is eligible for Preferred Pricing AM I ELIGIBLE?
2) Select your new vehicle
Almost all Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles are eligible for Preferred Pricing. Which one will you choose?
Visit the Virtual Showroom now.
3) Visit a participating Dealer
Head to a participating Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer with your proof of employment (recent pay stub, HR letter, your company card) to confirm eligibility. Find a dealer online or call 1-800-463-7483.
*Current employees of eligible Preferred Pricing companies can purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at GM Employee Price plus applicable fees and taxes. GM Employee Price is defined as the dealer's price of the base price of the vehicle, plus options, Program Participation fees, REP fees and dealer fees (if applicable) as shown on the invoice. This calculation excludes taxes, license and registration fees, insurance, personal property registry fees and freight charges. Model restrictions may apply. See participating GM Dealer for all program details. GM may modify or terminate this program in whole or in part without notice.
At General Motors, we know just how important mobility is if you have a disability.
That's why we've created the GM Mobility Program. It's designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.*
To help you find the equipment and vehicle that's right for you, we've included the information you'll need and a number of links in the following pages, as well as a helpful overview you can download and keep.
* Up to $1,000 (tax exclusive) credit available on an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac delivered to eligible customers. Only certain equipment and adaptations are acceptable for the credit under the program. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. GM Canada may modify or terminate program in whole or in part at any time without notice. See dealer for details.
You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
Q: How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your dealer to redeem.
Q: Does the purchase/finance/lease require a down payment?
A: Your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes, in most cases.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with other GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Discount?
A: Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins. Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac . Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
º AApplicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.
CANADIAN FORCES APPRECIATION DISCOUNT
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country, please enjoy an upgraded 'Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount' of $500 off on almost any new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac1. All active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) are eligible. Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
To participate, simply bring proof of either a current or past Canadian Forces membership to our dealership. With so many eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make. Please contact us for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- Active members
- Spouses** of any of the above including surviving spouses
Q: Which vehicles are eligible?
A: Come see us to discuss eligible on New Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models.
Q: How do I participate in the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership to us.
Q: How many vehicles am I eligible to purchase, finance and/or lease?
A: There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase/lease through the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount.
Q: Can I share my Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: Only spouses are eligible to share the discount.
Q: Does the purchase/ finance/lease require a down payment?
A: We will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle
Q: Can I combine the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes. The Canadian Forces discount can be combined with other GM programs such as:
- GM Card
- Student Bonus
- Mobility program
Can I combine the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount with the GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases.1
Q: Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from my dealer’s inventory?
Q: Are dealer demonstration vehicles included in this program?
A: Yes. See us for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: We will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.